Friday, September 26, 2008

I've been tagged, again.

Well my friend from High school tagged me, and since I don't talk with her much I thought I would answer.
MY List goes like this:
1. My three joys are: *Spending time with my family, *spending a sunny day outside, *the feeling I get after I make something cool.
2. Three Fears: *something bad happening to my kids, *spiders, *biking with cars on the road.
3.Three goals: * have FHE every week, *to spend individual time with each of my kids everyday, *exercise 4/5 times a week.
4. Current obsession/collection: sudoku, redecorating, & bottling apples & salsa, .
5. Random surprising facts about me : I am teaching my daughter piano, My favorite food is Indian food, I love Spinning, I really want to have a "Jackie O" suit, I love "Gilmore Girl" Reruns, BBC Dramas & The "Office", I think Barrak Obama is awesome, & I don't like Stephanie Meyers novels.

I am going to tag anyone of you that wants to do this. If you don't want to, I won't hold you to it. It would be cool to hear your answers though!



2 comments:

linnellbelle said...

I am teaching my kids piano too! Good luck to us all...

Miss Cris said...

Jen, Jeff and I totally love Barack Obama too. I love that u-tube video "Yes We Can". How do I get that on my blog?