Friday, September 12, 2008

It's great for everyone to be back in school.


I am finally posting the "Back to school" pictures! Kid #2, just started Kindergarten this week.
Kid #1 has been going to a couple of weeks now, I thought I would post them at the same time.
#1, had to have these shoes when she say them at Old Navy.
She kept saying that the look this year, had to look like "rock-n-roll".


Kid #2 with two of his class buddies and one want-to-be kindergartner.


Mrs. H, #2's teacher. He is in the afternoon class.
So far he hasn't had to be in the "thinking Chair".
We are so proud.


This is the bus they both ride everyday. Its a thrill!
#1, gets really upset when the bus driver is absent for some reason.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Jeni,
where is the top picture of Hadley taken at? Don't tell me those are the NEW Sachem??? I mean if it is PICTURES, PLEASE? Inside and out!