Good job, Darren. I'm sure Jeni was more supportive than I...
Once, at a work party, Matt decided to do the rock climbing wall. I was convinced he'd never make it to the top. And I told him he was probably going to make an idiot of himself. I think he made it to the top just to spite me.
2 comments:
Good job, Darren. I'm sure Jeni was more supportive than I...
Once, at a work party, Matt decided to do the rock climbing wall. I was convinced he'd never make it to the top. And I told him he was probably going to make an idiot of himself. I think he made it to the top just to spite me.
I guess we missed this part of NH? This looks like a great time.
I enjoyed catching up on all the great stuff you've all been up to -- jealous!
Post a Comment