I can't believe our girl is 8!
The things I love most about her:
She always tries to make others happy, she is kind to everyone, she is an amazing big sister (a second mom) to her brothers, she loves to be a star, she loves school and always has the teachers so proud. She writes the coolest, most creative stories. She is sometimes shy, but is a friend to everyone.
Wow, she has added so much happiness to my life!
8 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL! We miss you and wish we could be there to help you celebrate! Love you!
It was so fun to run into you in the museum this summer and for our kids to meet! Happy 8th! Lots of exciting things in store!
Wow! Happy Birthday, Hadley!! When is her baptism, Jeni?? We don't want to miss out!
Oct. 12th in between ward meetings...12:15ish. We'd love to see you!
Happy birthday, Hadlie!! And congrats in advance on your baptism! We miss all of you!
It's so crazy having an 8 year old. I cried the day Hannah was baptized. I couldn't believe how fast she was growing. I also wanted to let you know that I changed my blog address to shannonandallen.blogspot.com. I couldn't find your email to let you know. I also loved on your tag section that you think Barack Obama is awesome. I think the same thing but have been to afraid to admit it. Maybe it's easier for you to admit it since you live in NH rather than Utah.
Happy Birthday Miss Hadlie!!!! I remember the day you were born I was on my mission and when your mom called me I could hear you crying in the background and I cried too my tears were because I was happy though.
Logan does look like Hadley! Crazy eh? They are such cute kids!
Post a Comment