Your pumpkins rule. Too bad you will miss the annual pumpkin carving and donut eating at Mel and Carole's.
Jeni, your kids are so cute! I can't believe how grown up they are. I think it is a truth universally acknowledged that kids would rather have a large box they can play in than the toy that it comes with. So cute!
That is exactly how my kids are when a "box" aka "the mysterious cube of fun" is around.PS: Your new blog pic is neat!
Don't you love it when your kids use their creativity. So cute! Coley
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Your pumpkins rule. Too bad you will miss the annual pumpkin carving and donut eating at Mel and Carole's.
Jeni, your kids are so cute! I can't believe how grown up they are. I think it is a truth universally acknowledged that kids would rather have a large box they can play in than the toy that it comes with. So cute!
That is exactly how my kids are when a "box" aka "the mysterious cube of fun" is around.
PS: Your new blog pic is neat!
Don't you love it when your kids use their creativity. So cute! Coley
Post a Comment