
This Easter we decided to try something we saw on
Martha StewartI found some old silk scarves at the local thrift shop.

We tied pieces around unboiled eggs and covered them with some scrap fabric.

Boiled them for about 20 min. with about 3 tbsp of vinager.

We had some cool results!
We will do this again next year. Now we are searching for more cool silk patterns.
8 comments:
That is a really cool trick! I think I'll try that next year.
I saw some posts online about trying this! Yours turned out so neat - who knew old silk ties would do that to an egg? We'll definitely need to try this next year. It looks like fun!
I love them what a neat idea. We will have to try it next year.
Those look so awsome and right up my alley. Thanks for sharing.
That is very cool! If I should ye eggs next year, I will try it. Actually, it might be fun to do with Cub Scouts.
Ooooo! I have to remember this! Good idea. ;)
Go Martha! Thanks so much for sharing! I can't wait to try it next year - that is so cool!
Jeni, that is awesome! I'm going to do this next year!
Post a Comment