Friday, April 3, 2009

Trouble with a capital 'T'!!



He finds something new everyday.


This is a constant. We can't leave the door open for even a sec.
He also like to escape out the front door, climb the stairs, play in the toilet, pull down books and plants,
He is the destroyer! I knew this was coming, but I don't remember it being this big of a pain!
Maybe, #1 wasn't that bad and things were more baby proof when #2 came around.


I didn't know he was an artist.
We were lucky, the older kids never wrote on the wall.
He is not quite one yet and we definitely have to keep an eye on this one.

We did have a good day outside in the sand box yesterday.
#3 fit right in and played for an hour with the other kids, without eating the sand.
He loves to play outside... he fits right in with the family.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Aargh! The toilet paper! We've got the same problem at our house. What is it about the bathroom that is so appealing?!

Trev's favorite toys are definitely fingernail polish bottles (I'm just waiting for one to crack open as he's smacking it against the tub) and tampons. Ay carumba!

Good luck on the coloring! Luke was my artist.

He's so cute!

Jaime said...

Oh no! This reminds me of Taylor, but with a permanent marker on those Sachem walls...that place is so nice now it makes you want to stop them right? At least it's just pencil! I love those Mr. Clean magic erasers!

Mare said...

Looks like you've definitely got your hands full with this one! It is so great to see though - as kids get older I forget so quickly the 'joys' of young children.