Monday, January 28, 2008

Can't pass this up!


I am a huge fan of electronic made photo books. I have several from companies Winkflash and Shutterfly. It is a new tradition for Darren to make one for me for Christmas with the highlights from the previous year. It is by far my favorite Christmas gift since I hate to scrapbook, but would still like our photos organized. Plus, since we have completely gone digital with photos it is much easier than printing, then organizing them. This is an amazing deal if you are interested in digital photobooks. http://www.winkflash.com/books/sale1.asp I have already made and ordered mine and am looking forward to receiving it in the mail with in a week or so. Notice, you can make up to 100 pages of pictures with this price!!!! I filled my book with pictures from a few years back and quickly filled up all 100 pages with over 200 pictures! Winkflash is not the easiest or best site for making these books, but for the price they are really nice hard covered and professional. We have decided that we like Shutterfly's program and variety much better, but the price is substantially more. This is a great deal for what you get. At regular price my book would of cost 60$ without the shipping price. With the coupon it was 25$ with shipping. Check it out! But hurry this offer ends Jan. 29th at midnight.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I've been thinking about doing this...hmmmm. WHich company do you like the best? Layouts, quality,etc.?