Saturday, June 6, 2009
So this is why I don't keep up on it.
So I am posting to whine I guess. I feel bad that I don't post often enough. I could tell you all the excuses... But the truth. I just have so many other things I would rather do than blog. I love to hear comments and let friends and family know what we are doing. I just don't like to blog. It must be the writing and the fact that it seems a lot like scrapbooking. Those have never been my favorite things to do. Plus, I have so much fun reading other blogs, and can't come up with anything interesting to put in ours. My husband keeps telling me to post the crafts and knitting that I do, but half the time I forget to take photos and feel awkward about showing them off when most of my ideas come from other bloggers. Some days I contemplate about giving it up but for the sake that our family is so far away, we will at least post pictures of the kids. I'll try to post at least once a week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Don't feel awkward. I'd love to see the stuff you make!
Hey, at least you make some effort. My excuse is that I am too busy and have not blogged since December. I thought life would calm down with just online classes this summer, but i decided it would be good to work and teach for the American Lung Assoication. Oh, Well. Someday I will have time. Tiff
I would hate for you to give it up. I loved running into you last summer in the museum, and have really enjoyed getting to know you and keeping up with you and your family. I know how easy it is to get busy, but I love to hear about what you guys are up to and seeing cute pics of your family. I don't scrapbook either, but blogging has turned more into of a journal for me. I should do better about writing in a journal, but at least here I put pictures too. BTW - I'd love to see your knitting etc. cause even though you get things from other blogs, I may not have seen the other blogs with the other ideas. Love you!
Post a Comment