So cute! Happy anniversary guys! You make a great couple!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!You're such great examples us, love you!
Congrats you two! I saw that last picture and couldn't really tell where you were Jeni until I realized and thought is that her foot way up there?! Way to go Darren!
Congrats! This is how I remember you. What cute pictures.
Congratulations! I remember being there - it was wonderful! Love you
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So cute! Happy anniversary guys! You make a great couple!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
You're such great examples us, love you!
Congrats you two! I saw that last picture and couldn't really tell where you were Jeni until I realized and thought is that her foot way up there?! Way to go Darren!
Congrats! This is how I remember you. What cute pictures.
Congratulations! I remember being there - it was wonderful! Love you
Post a Comment