Sunday, February 8, 2009

New Project.


If you know me, I am always doing some sort of project.
These little shoes are one of my latest. I have already made 3 pair.
They whip up pretty easy with scrap material.
I found directions from this site: http://homemadebyjill.blogspot.com

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenni said...

What fabric did you use for the bottom of them? Just curious.

Ward-a-Loo's said...

I used a bonded micro fleece. So it feels like suede on the outside and is fluffy on the inside. This was extremely difficult to find and expensive. ( I ended up buying it online) I only bought a quarter of a yard, but can make a lot of baby shoes with that.

Angelina said...

Wow. This makes me wish I were crafty. I mean, c'mon. Shoe shopping is fun, but designing them tops it all!

I love seeing your beautiful children!