Sunday, July 27, 2008

I am back!

Yes, we are back to the real world. We've moved and went to Utah and back visiting fam. ( pictures to come soon!) I thought I would do this fun thing first.
This seemed like a really fun thing to do...I saw it on someones blog and thought I would give it a try. It will only be fun if people play along.
Thanks.
Here's how you do it-
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

linnellbelle said...

You remembered some crazy stuff! I have no memory of kissing neighbor boys in my backyard! Who were you kissing? Yuck! I remember hanging out at your house so much. I remember your dog Lady. I remember you telling me stuff about growing up, since you were a whole year older. I remember making a teddy bear with you for your neighbor after her husband died. I remember whole gangs of kids riding bikes all over. Those were great days! I remember that you were my best friend! Thanks for the memories.

Leah said...

so of course I have a lot of memories of you but, I was thinking about the time when I was a sophmore and I came to stay with you for spring break up at Utah State. We had so much fun just being crazy, dancing and singing on the tables with your roommate Julie. That was also the first time I met Darren before you started dating and I remember saying, you should date him!

Coley Ru said...

Hey Jen! Your little sis gave me your blog address. Crista and I have both checked it out and think it is so fun to see you in your kids. So here is my memory of you...Remember when we were in Jr.High and we went toilet papering during a slumber party. You were totally freaked out cuz a cop drove by and we were all hiding in some bushes. You started crying and saying "Oh my gosh, we are going to get caught and my parents are going to kill me" over and over and over again. So Crista reaches over and slaps your face and yells "Snap out of it!" We all started laughing (including you). Needless to say we didn't get caught. But it was sure fun! Blog me back @ coleysclan.blogspot.com