Hey Wards. That does look like fun. Hopefully I'll be doing some angling soon, too.
Everyone will know how neglectful I am by saying congrats on your new baby after so much time has past. Life just rushes by so quickly. So I'm glad for you and I'm too lazy to even put it in an email.
Seriously the cutest picture. LUV IT! Can't imagine it being warm enough or sunny enough to fish. I think I have seen Noahs Ark float by a few times in the past couple of days. HA. Hope you are having a good time with family visiting.
4 comments:
Precious!
I love this picture! What are the chances of getting a copy?
Mom Ward
Hey Wards. That does look like fun. Hopefully I'll be doing some angling soon, too.
Everyone will know how neglectful I am by saying congrats on your new baby after so much time has past. Life just rushes by so quickly. So I'm glad for you and I'm too lazy to even put it in an email.
Hope things are going well.
Seriously the cutest picture. LUV IT! Can't imagine it being warm enough or sunny enough to fish. I think I have seen Noahs Ark float by a few times in the past couple of days. HA. Hope you are having a good time with family visiting.
Post a Comment