Monday, April 14, 2008

Overdue and Huge!

We are anxiously awaiting and waiting! I am now 4 days overdue. Who knows when this big guy will arrive? Darren was trying out his photography skills and took a few pictures so we could document my new size. Hopefully it won't be much longer. Fortunately, I don't feel as bad as I look.
The kids sure make this a cute one!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Those pictures are so beautiful! Jeni, you look great. I hope you have that baby boy soon, though! good luck with everything!

Annie. said...

Wow, you ARE ready to have him! :) You look cute though. Good luck, wish you the best in his big debut to earth!

Leah said...

We are also very anxious to see this little guy! I really like the pictures, I'm glad you posted them. I like being able to at least see pictures of you pregnant and I think you look really cute. I'm glad your not suffering too much! Wish we could be there! Good luck, we love you!

Elisa said...

Congrats! I think you look really cute in these pictures. I love it when people take pictures of their pregnant bellies. It is such a beautiful blessing not to document it. We love you!