I love that!! I was laughing so hard!
That movie is so cute I laughed and laughed and then watched it again. I love it when you guys make movies. They are always so good.
you guys are awwsome! Alayna watched it at least 20 times, she watched it over and over, she misses her cousins! We miss you too!
You guys are so creative---I laughed and laughed...especially when 'staple! Glue!' and there was Sally all decked out...loved it!
That is awesome and soo funny! Micaela loved it too. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love that!! I was laughing so hard!
That movie is so cute I laughed and laughed and then watched it again. I love it when you guys make movies. They are always so good.
you guys are awwsome! Alayna watched it at least 20 times, she watched it over and over, she misses her cousins! We miss you too!
You guys are so creative---I laughed and laughed...especially when 'staple! Glue!' and there was Sally all decked out...loved it!
That is awesome and soo funny! Micaela loved it too. :)
Post a Comment