Our new favorite family activity is Geo-cacheing. Here are a few photos from our first 4 caches. We have really loved getting out in the beautiful fall weather! The kids especially like to see what is in the treasure box.
Jeni! Congrats on baby 3! That is so exciting---seeing your pictures brings back such great memories. The kids are just as cute as ever and looking so grown up I might add. I'm putting you on my list and will totally check your blog all the time, I heart blogging!! Check us out sometime...jbmitchell.blogspot.com!
Hi Jeni! It's been forever since I saw you! I just talked with Leah last night at the family dinner honoring Grandpa's would-be 100th birthday, and we exchanged blog addresses. Your kids are adorable! Hope you guys are doing great.
Leah just told me you have a Blog I'm so glad. I have been checking your other site waiting for updates. I love these pictures I wish we could have come to visit again this year.
4 comments:
Jeni! Congrats on baby 3! That is so exciting---seeing your pictures brings back such great memories. The kids are just as cute as ever and looking so grown up I might add. I'm putting you on my list and will totally check your blog all the time, I heart blogging!! Check us out sometime...jbmitchell.blogspot.com!
YEAH! I love seeing pictures of whats going on. We miss you so much! Give my Hadlie & Isaac loves for me! Love You!
Hi Jeni! It's been forever since I saw you! I just talked with Leah last night at the family dinner honoring Grandpa's would-be 100th birthday, and we exchanged blog addresses. Your kids are adorable! Hope you guys are doing great.
Leah just told me you have a Blog I'm so glad. I have been checking your other site waiting for updates. I love these pictures I wish we could have come to visit again this year.
Post a Comment